We’ve got everything you need for a special occasion!
Birthdays, engagements, weddings, anniversaries, a new baby – every year is full of special occasions. It’s one of life’s pleasures to celebrate these with friends and family, and if you need a thoughtful and memorable gift, we’ve got something for every possible event.
You’re spoiled for choice at County Square. Whether you need a specific card, a beautiful piece of jewellery for the love of your life, or that perfect birthday present, you’ll find it here.
We’ve put together a few suggestions to help you, so come on down, have a leisurely browse and make someone’s day:
- F. Hinds Jewellers has been a family firm for seven generations. Look for watches, engagement rings and other gorgeous gifts; the team specialises in precious metal jewellery, and provides a bespoke design service for that unique ring.
- Pandora has a unique range of jewellery and is known for its designer rings, necklaces, watches and customisable charm bracelets. Check out the new autumn collection.
- Warren James is the UK’s largest independently-owned jewellery chain and prides itself on good quality jewellery at reasonable prices. It’s the company’s 40th anniversary this year so it’s celebrating too!
- A. Simmonds Jewellers sells beautiful jewellery and also stocks a wide range of ideal gifts for every occasion, including frames, albums, pens and tankards, many of which can be engraved. You can even pick up a pewter Star Wars character for the family sci-fi fanatic!
- There isn’t a special event which hasn’t been covered by the cards at Card Factory. Why not stock up so you’re not caught out in future? While you’re in there, dare we mention Christmas cards? Overseas ones will need to be posted early.
- At Flutterbyes you’ll find lovely gifts and home accessories for all ages from new babies to grandparents. The product range changes with the seasons so you’ll always find something different; new in is a salted caramel diffuser which would delight anyone with a sweet tooth.
Talking of special occasions, it’ll be October soon which means Halloween! There’ll be a spooky spectacular on Wednesday 28th and Saturday 31st October from 10.30am to 4pm during half term week. Spend just £10 or £20 at County Square to participate in the event – you’re guaranteed a prize. Show your receipts to our weird and wonderful witches to take part in the lucky dip. Are you brave enough to put a hand in the creepy cauldrons?
We’re open seven days a week, 9am until 5.30pm from Monday to Saturday, and 10am until 4pm on Sunday. Some stores may be open at slightly different times so always check with them direct for details.
Our safe and pleasant shopping centre welcomes everyone and we ask that you follow our guidelines on keeping safe and following the one-way system and social distancing messages and please wear a mask or face covering.