HELP US MAKE A LOCKDOWN TIME CAPSULE AND WIN A £10 VOUCHER!
We know that lockdown has been difficult for many people but, there have also been many positives such a spending more time with family. To highlight the positives, we are asking County Square's social media followers to share their favourite memories, tips and routines which got them through lockdown so that we can create a "lockdown time capsule" in the Centre. Simply head to your favourite social media channel (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) and comment on the competition post before 5 pm on Monday the 27th of July.
Our favourite comments will be added to our time capsule In the Centre which will be available to view very soon. Ten lucky winners will also be selected to receive a £10 voucher for a store of their choice, within County Square. Make sure you read the terms and conditions before entering! Good Luck!
COUNTY SQUARE LOCKDOWN TIME CAPSULE COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS JULY 2020!
- The promoter is: County Square Shopping Centre whose registered office is at 108 Elwick Road, Ashford, Kent TN23 1YB.
- This competition will run between 1 pm on Monday the 13th of July and 5 pm on Monday the 27th of July 2020.
- The competition is open to residents within the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees and close relatives of County Square and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
- Ten winners will be selected at random and allocated a prize of a £10 store voucher for any store of the winners choice, as long as the store is located within County Square Shopping Centre.
- There is no cash alternative
- This is a one-off competition prize draw that will run from after this specified time, no further entries to the competition will be counted
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Entrants must be following County Square Shopping Centreon Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- Entrants must send in their entry by commenting on County Square Shopping Centre's competition post published on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Entries will also be accepted through direct message.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries chosen to pass the first round, received and verified by Promoter and or its agents by Why Media.
- The winner will be notified by Direct Message on their social media channel of choice within 24hrs of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when the prize is ready for dispatch by email.
- The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Teddy Station and not to any other party.
- County Square Shopping Centre has the right to publish every competition entry within their Lockdown Time Capsule, including images, which will be displayed on a wall within County Square Shopping Centre in July and August 2020. When publishing these entries on the wall, only first names will be used to protect the identity of everybody.
- Each quote/competition entry must not exceed 20 words.
- Each winner may select their £10 voucher for a store of their choice within County Square Shopping Centre however, the store must have a gift card/voucher scheme in which we can purchase the vouchers.