Now that the celebrations of Christmas and the New Year are over, it's time to focus on 2020 and starting the new decade by doing your best to keep fit and healthy. January's the traditional month for coughs, colds and many other bugs, so pay us a visit here at County Square and make sure you're fully prepared to ward them off.
We've put together six suggestions for you to try. Check out these stores and get your New Year off to a great start:
1. Superdrug has everything you could possibly need to help see off winter ailments. They offer a large range of vitamins and supplements to stave off the inevitable coughs and colds, together with a variety of beauty products to help you look your best in the post-Christmas period.
2. Did you know that we perceive up to 80% of all impressions by means of our sight? Make sure you look after your eyes properly by booking an eye test at Specsavers. A test is essential for preserving clear and comfortable vision and picking up on any eye-related conditions. They offer hearing tests too – for a comprehensive check up!
3. Central heating and overeating can cause havoc with your skin over the Christmas break. Why not pop into The Body Shop and pick up some pampering treats? The best-selling Vitamin C skin reviver could be just what you're looking for, or try some Hemp Body Butter for heavy duty body moisture protection.
4. Perhaps 2020 will inspire you to raise your fitness levels or give a new sport a go? Whether you fancy taking up hockey, football or rugby, or your New Year's resolution is to get off the sofa and start running, JD Sports has all the gear and accessories you could possibly need. There's also a great range of cold weather togs, including brands like The North Face and Nike, in case the weather takes a turn for the worse.
5. A new year is often a time for decluttering and tidying. Poundland has an amazing range of great value cleaning materials which will leave everything sparkling after the hordes have traipsed in and out of your house over Christmas. There's a wide range of products for making your carpets and hard floors look like new, or why not channel your inner Mrs Hinch and buy some polish to make everything shine?
6. For the ultimate feel-good start to the year, how about booking a holiday? Christmas, far from being relaxing, often leaves everyone feeling completely frazzled and in need of another break. The team at Tui and the new Hays Travel will tempt you with cruises, last-minute deals, exotic destinations and the promise of some much-needed winter sunshine.
We hope these ideas will brighten up your January - we're looking forward to seeing you!
We're open seven days a week, 9am until 5.30pm from Monday to Saturday, and 10am until 4pm on Sunday.
Be the first to hear about our news
"I just wanted to thank you all at County Square for..."
Abigail from River Island
"I saw the show and loved it. The models looked great in the clothes and..."
"It was amazingly generous of the County Square Customer Service team to 'gift a shift' to us..."
"I was so pleased to receive the documents you so kindly returned that I left in County Square..."
"What a lovely idea, not what I expected to see when I came shopping this morning."
Keep fit for the New Year at County Square
Now that the celebrations of Christmas and the New Year are over, it's time to focus on 2020 and starting the new decade by doing your best to keep fit and healthy.
County Square Won!!
County Square Shopping Centre has come first in the prestigious 2019 BICSc Awards, excellence in Training & Assessment (United Kingdom).
New store: NM Money
New store offering foreign exchange services, fee-free mortgage advice and other services including home and life insurance.
For fashionable products at reasonable prices visit @SelectFashion !! From going out to everyday clothes there will… https://t.co/0MIuto6EDT
Why not come and chill this morning with Coffee and a Croissant at Chill Time !! ☕️ Love coffee Love Chill time❤️… https://t.co/aT1RmM0UlF